The Wiki is still getting updated by the community with the latest information! If you have a doubt, please ask on discord!
This page will list all of our custom server changes. Please let us know if you think anything is missing or is incorrect.
- Partying & Experience Changes
- Customize your client using rise.cfg. You can change the font type, font size, enable certain effects to show even when effects are disabled via /effect, and enable Frostdelays. You can also disable clothing and hair dyes, and RCX-related settings.
- Zeny is account-based instead of character-based.
- Master Storage is implemented and allows you to share items across all Game Accounts linked under your Master Account.
- Storage and Guild Storage space is increased to 900.
- Famelist (Rankings) has been modified; instead of purely being for the Top 10, you can also be ranked if you meet a certain point requirement:
- Alchemist: 50,000
- Blacksmith: 1,000
- TaeKwon: 100
- You can create parties as a level 1/1 Novice (no need for job levels).
- Twilight Alchemy skills have been replaced with Mass Pharmacy and Maximum Pharmacy. Mass Pharmacy will brew 200 of any brewable item, and Maximum Pharmacy will brew as many items as you have supplies for. See the Alchemist Brewing page for more details.
- Aqua Benedicta will attempt to create as much Holy Water as you have Empty Bottles in your inventory.
- Bowling Bash does a 3x3 attack around the target, then pushes the target up to 5 cells away, or until first collision, and then does the second 3x3 attack around the target.
- Abracadabra changes: Chance to get Class Change has been increased from 0.03% to 0.09% and includes all MVPs except for those found in Bio Laboratory F3. Abracadabra is disabled in towns; you'll need to use a field map or DB room. Taming Monster has been added to the Abracadabra skill list. MVP monsters spawned from Abracadabra through the Class Change skill will not drop cards.
- Lord Knights can talk while in Berserk status.
- First Aid Quest can be done by anyone.
- Arrow Crafting's Green Live, Crystal Blue, and Wind of Verdure will give you 300 arrows instead of 150. Their counterparts ( Great Nature, Mystic Frozen, Rough Wind) have also been boosted.
- TaeKwon stances will no longer be dispelled upon logging out.
- Devotion shield buffs will correctly transfer to the Devotion target. The shield buff icons will also display for the Devotion target.
- Mystical Amplification updates your MATK in the status window as well as has a buff icon that is active while your MATK is raised.
- Party Share and Devotion level range has been increased to 15 levels.
- Chaotic Blessings no longer has a delay.
- Cart Revolution now pushes mobs in directions other than left.
- Magic Rod is silent-casted.
- Traps are always visible.
- Vending is available in all towns and fields, excluding dungeons. Prontera has dedicated vending rows. Vending is disabled near Town NPCs. Logging out with a Vending Shop open will enable automatic autotrade (@at / @autotrade). Autotrade will last for 48 hours before the vender gets disconnected.
- Falcon Assault range is 9 and is not affected by Vulture's Eye (official)
- Aura Blade and Concentration have buff icons.
- B.S Sacramenti will work as long as there are two Acolyte classes in any of the surrounding 8 cells. Position does not matter.
- Plant Cultivation has a hard delay, and using Plant Cultivation Lv1 will spawn special mushrooms that do not drop Red Blood or Crystal Blue. Items that drop from cards or equipment will no longer work on these special mushrooms except for: Elemental Resist Potions and Boxes of Gloom. These mushrooms has 1x drop rate (normal non-cultivated mushrooms still has 3x drop rate).
- Reflect Shield will no longer trigger autocast spells.
- Reflect cards will only be triggered by skills with no damage.
- Exploding Dragon will not work on Land Protector.
- Kyrie Eleison and Kaite will fail when cast on friendly, non-party/guild members that have Assumptio.
- You will not be able to gain experience while auto-trading.
- Getting Frozen without getting damaged will keep you stuck in place.
- Guild Passives will affect an area of 9x9. This is one cell larger than Bragi on each side (same cell size as a Bard/Dancer ensemble). This change only applies to PvM. In PVP/BG/GVG, the effect is still 5x5.
- Iron Ore Tempering now has a mega furnace that attempts to craft 50 ores at a time.
- Max timer skill count reduced from 50 to 25 (would affect Meteor Storm the most).
- eAthena emulation for Storm Gust and Lord of Vermillion interaction with Land Protector.
- Official behavior for Meteor Storm and Land Protector interaction - every Meteor remains independent.
- Official behavior for Sharp Shooting, but splash damage lines are fixed.
- Old behavior for Claymore and Blast Mine traps (Damage is multiplied for every monster it hits at once). How Claymore/Blast Mine damage is processed has been modified: Instead of sending multiple hits to your client, the damage will be multiplied by the number of hits and only one hit will be sent. Mathematically, you are doing the same damage.
- Provoke and Gospel's Double Attack buff does not increase Asura Strike damage.
- Mr. Kim A Rich Man does not work outside of party.
- Grand Cross is using the pre-trans formula (always does 3 hits).
- Preserve cannot be dispelled by Tarot Card of Fate.
- Taekwon Mission will now count mobs if their name is the same (for example, all Goblin kills will count if your target monster is Goblin).
- Monster Changes
- Map Spawn Changes
- Mob looters will respect loot timers. Porings and other mobs will not loot until the timer is up. This includes MVP drops.
- Bio Laboratory 3 MVPs, Ifrit, and Valkrie Randgris will not teleport on rude attack. Instead, they will go invulnerable. When they go invulnerable or idle, they will full heal and the damage log will reset. In combination with this, there is a short delay between a monster going idle and using idle skills to prevent MVPs from full healing on target switch.
- Eske cannot be used on high-end MVPs.
- Tarot Card of Fate will no longer make high-end MVPs teleport.
- Tombstones for MVPs are enabled (except for Lord of Death, Bio Laboratory 3 MVPs, and quest MVPs).
- Hitlock has been enabled on minibosses.
- When creating Cursed Water, you'll have the option to create as many as possible.
- You'll be able to create a Buying Store for just about anything that is not equipment, a Cash Item, or is untradeable.
- Lucifer's Lament is no longer arrow-craftable.
- Weapon cards that give SP for killing certain races work for range attacks.
- The Sign is account-bound, but you can't equip it twice.
- Homunculus do not autoloot.
- You can create Lemon Juice and Edible Orange Juice at the Juice Maker. Works the same as Grape Juice, and usable in Pre-Trans WoE on the WoE-Ready Server.
- Rider Insignia (Crest of the Rider) has been added to the Slotting NPC with a 10% success rate.
- MVP cards, Ghostring Card, Angeling Card, Maya Purple Card and Deviling Card have an expiration time of 30 days once they're slotted into equipment. After 30 days, they disappear. The equipment you stored the cards in won't disappear once the cards have expired. There is no Card Remover on the server.
- The effects of stat food are not removed upon death.
- Fallen Bishop Hibram Card's effect is now: +10% MATK, +25% damage vs. Demi-Human and Angel, -50% Max SP
- Elemental Converters now last for 20 minutes.
- High-end MVP's equipment drop rate is capped at 50%, meaning the equipment they drop will never be greater than 50% drop rate. This applies to these MVPs:
- , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- EXP Manual's effect duration will keep ticking down even when you disconnect. So if you use a 24-Hour Battle Manual, it will run out in 24 hours, even if you're offline.
- Cash Shop Mounts has a 2 second delay before mounting/de-mounting. There is a visual progress bar and movement will cancel the action.
- Flame Skull Card and Dark Bacilium (1) is removed from monster drops. You also can't get a Flame Skull Card from an Old Card Album anymore.
- Map Spawn Changes
- Revisited Beginner Island - More beginner-friendly.
- Teleport has been enabled in Amatsu Dungeon F1.
- Memo and Teleport are allowed in the cities of Einbech, Einbroch, Yuno and Lighthalzen. Memo is also allowed in most fields except MVP maps.
- Satan Morroc and Dimensional Gorge is implemented, but Satan didn't destroy Morroc or the nearby field maps, so you can access both! Talk to the Soldier just north of Morroc South to access Dimensional Gorge.
- A Storage Assistant NPC is available at every dungeon entrance.
- The Nidhoggr instance has been changed to a non-instanced/normal map. You still need to do the quest to enter, however.
- The Healer will heal you once every 90 seconds and will repair any broken items you have for the normal repair cost.
- The Hidden Enchant NPC will enchant any armor in the game except Valkyrian Armor. Cards will also not be removed from armor when the enchantment is successful.
- You can change Costume Wings of Victory into a an upper slot costume or Costume Blue Ribbon, Costume Brazil Twin Ribbons into a middle slot costume for 1 Event Coupon.
- Hugel Bingo only takes 1 player to start. Prizes have been removed in exchange for Event Coupons.
- The Geffenia portal will no longer spam Geffen; the message about the portal being opened will only show if the portal was closed when it was opened.
- Official PvP NPCs have been removed, use our custom PvP Warper found in every town instead.
- All job quests reward zeny for first-time completions (once per account). Doing the first job change quest grants you 20,000z and a 30 min +200% EXP Field Manual; doing the second job change quest grants you 100,000z.
- Merchant Job Quest will not prevent you from using the Kafras.
- Bard Job Quest will check the trunks in a reverse order, checking for the better item first.
- Amatsu Dungeon Quest does not give EXP.
- Access to certain dungeons can be purchased from the Dungeon Access NPC in Prontera. This let's you skip doing entry quests for a fee, and access is account-wide.
- It costs 30,000z if you want to skip the second job change quest via the Job Changer.
- The Job Changer does not function past your second job. You will have to do the Rebirth Quest and follow-up using the official quests.
- The Rebirth Quest has been changed to allow you to carry any amount of zeny, and up to 500 weight in items.
- Thor Volcano Level 2 Access Quest added.
- Endless Tower's and Endless Cellar's cooldowns are set to 6 days 18 hours.
- Octopus Cave's cooldown is set to 18 hours.
- Thanatos Tower will let everyone past floor 7 if they are level 80 or higher. You still need to do the quest.
- High Priests can now assist Acolytes in becoming Priests during the Priest Job Change quest.
- For the Report from the New World quest, you have a greater chance at finding more pages than before (2/6 chance to get 2 pages, 2/6 chance to get 3 pages, 1/6 chance to get 4 pages and 1/6 chance to get 5 pages) and the time limit to get new pages has been reduced from 30 to 5 minutes. You also cannot create duplicate Volumes anymore if you hold your existing ones with you.
- The Sign Quest's dancing portion has its time slightly increased between steps to help those with higher ping.
- Ayothaya Dungeon Quest's item requirements has changed: The first part requires 1 , 1 , 1 and 1 . The second part requires 2 , 1 , 2 and 2 .
- War of Emperium
- WoE-Ready Server
- Provoke and Mind Breaker can be used on allies in GvG maps. Provoke does not increase Asura Strike damage.
- Maximum guild positions/titles is 40.
- Land skills such as Land Protector and traps are removed on death in BG.
- A sign near the Castle Economy sign will display a timer until WoE on Saturdays and Sundays
- Guilds have a new skill called Pacification which gives 40 slots but forbids entering guild castles.
- Super Novices no longer lose their no-death bonus when dying in BG, PvP, or GvG maps.
- Ice Wall has been disabled on castle entrance maps.
- Kaizel is disabled in Battlegrounds.
- The BG Emperium is plant type with 200 HP.
- Battleground rounds that are at least 30vs30 will earn double badges.
- Emergency Call is disabled in KVM and in BG dead zones.
Renewal Content in Pre-Renewal
- Baylan Dungeon F6 is implemented with Pre-Renewal stats and slight drop adjustments.
- Many Renewal and custom instances have been implemented. See this page for more details.
See the Custom Items page.