Guild Capacity: 76
First WoE Date: Saturday, February 11th
Castle: Eeyolbriggar (First Edition)
WoE Occurrence: Every Saturday
- Supplies obtained in Battlegrounds, Special Battlegrounds Characters and Rental Battlegrounds Equipments are not allowed.
- Items obtained via Battle Badges do not work on these WoE maps.
WoE Start Time:
Guild Capacity: 30
First WoE Date: Sunday, February 12th
Current Castle: Horn (Second Edition)
WoE Occurrence: Every Sunday
- Additional/MBK Guilds are not allowed.
- Guilds with less than 10 and more than 30 active WoE participants cannot enter the castle.
- This is the only War of Emperium where Battlegrounds Supplies, Special Battlegrounds Characters, and Special BG Equipment are allowed.
WoE Start Time:
At the end of Saturday's Vanilla War of Emperium, for every castle open:
- The guild leader of the guild who held the castle for the longest time will obtain a Vanilla God Component.
- The guild leader of the guild who ended up with the castle at the end of the WoE will obtain a Vanilla God Component.
At the end of Sunday's Competitive War of Emperium, for every castle open:
- The guild leader of the guild who held the castle for the longest time will obtain a Competitive God Component.
- The guild leader of the guild who ended up with the castle at the end of the WoE will obtain a Competitive God Component.
In order to create God Items, you need to possess a castle with an economy greater than 20, and talk to the dedicated NPC located in every castle. You will then be warped to the Okolnir instance.
At the end of the instance, you can trade your God Components for:
Sleipnir - 4x Vanilla/Competitive God Components
Brisingamen - 4x Vanilla/Competitive God Components
Brynhild - 6x Vanilla/Competitive God Components
Asprika - 6x Vanilla/Competitive God Components
Megingjard - 8x Vanilla/Competitive God Components
Mjolnir - 8x Vanilla/Competitive God Components
If you create a God Item with Vanilla God Components, every Vanilla God Component on the server will be destroyed; same goes for Competitive God Components, in case you create a Competitive God Item.
If you create a Vanilla Sleipnir, the other Vanilla Sleipnir on the server will be destroyed; same goes for Competitive God Items, your Competitive Mjolnir only gets destroyed if a new Competitive Mjolnir is created.
- Castles do not grant exclusive access to Guild Dungeons anymore. Instead, Guild Dungeons are accessible to everyone via the Warper NPC for 30,000z per warp.
- All Guild Dungeons are available (Payon, Prontera, Aldebaran, Geffen, Yuno, Rachel).
- PvP is enabled on all Guild Dungeon Maps.
We boosted the experience given in the Guild Dungeons of Aldebaran and Geffen, to make them relevant EXP maps for parties.
You can access the Battlegrounds Hub via the PvP Warper.
- Battlegrounds are only accessible by:
- Every Rebirth Character above level 90+
- Soul Linkers above level 90+
- Ninjas above level 90+
- Gunslingers above level 90+
- Taekwons above level 90+
- Star Gladiators above level 90+
- Super Novices above level 90+
- You’re allowed to queue as a party of 5.
- There are 2 rotating modes: KVM and Supremacy (Revisited Conquest).
- Upon winning a Battlegrounds, your character earns 2% Base and Job EXP, 2 Victory Points.
- Upon losing a Battlegrounds, your character earns 0,5% Base and Job EXP, 1 Victory Point.
- Supplies for Battlegrounds, Devil Square and the PvP Pots arena are free, you can also buy free BG Training Gear. They are all in the BG Grocery Shop, on the right side of the Battlegrounds Hub.
- Supplies obtainable via Badges are untradeable and only work in the Sunday - Competitive War of Emperium. You can find a list of all the items available via Battlegrounds on our Wiki.
- Upon leaving the Battlegrounds Hub, you will lose all buffs except for buffs derived from items.
- There is a "Special BG Equipments" NPC, who will offer you a 14-day rental card slotted in any equipment of your choice for 300 Badges. You can find the list of available cards and equipment on our Wiki, here.
Items obtained via the Special BG Equipments NPC are character-bound and expire after 14 days. They can only be equipped in towns, Battlegrounds and Sunday WoE maps.
When creating a Character on Rise of Midgard, you are presented with 3 options:
- I want to do the Tutorial!
- I want to become a Special Battlegrounds Character.
If you choose the second option, you will be able to pick a Rebirth Profession and be immediately teleported to Prontera as a 95/65 character.
As a Special Battlegrounds Character, you:
- Can access Town Maps (Guild Spawns), but will be unable to perform any skills there.
- Can access the Rising Adventurer's Group, to interact with the numerous shops, Reset NPC, etc. However, you will be unable to start the Rising Quest.
- Can access Battlegrounds Maps, including the Battlegrounds hub. However, you cannot perform any skills in the hub.
- Can only access the WoE Guild & Castle Maps for the Sunday - Competitive War of Emperium, where you will be able to use skills.
- Are unable to access any other map in the game.
- Can trade with other players. Since Zeny is account-based, you can buy and sell items to other players. Keep in mind badges are tradable/sellable.
- Special Battlegrounds Characters are characters for guilds participating in the Sunday - Competitive War of Emperium only.
- They require 200 Victories in Battlegrounds to reach level 99/69, and 50 more to reach 99/70.
- They have access to common/basic Equipment and Supplies, but have to permanently play Battlegrounds to keep them. However, they can also be given normal (permanent) equipment by other players or other characters from the same account.
On Rise of Midgard, we host a Ragnarok World Championship event every month, in order to facilitate Team vs Team competitiveness.
First RWC Date: ?
Where?: RWC Platform, you can access it via our normal client
Occurence: The first Saturday of every month
From 20:00 to 22:00 GMT+0, London Time
The tournament setting is a KO-Bracket with a maximum of 36 registrations. Teams are randomly shuffled on Live Stream to determine who will be facing who.
You can find more information about the Tournament here.
- Every team participating in this event will earn 35x Event Coupons on the Main Server.
- The winning team of this event will have the choice to earn either a temporary Guild-Bound God Item of their choice, on the Main Server or on the Instant Server for Classic WoE, given for the duration of 1 month, or $50 transferrable via Paypal only.