- Rates: 5/5/3; 0.2% card drop rate; 0.1% minimum common equipment drop rate
- Episode 13.3 El Dicastes - Pre-Renewal
- MVP and miniboss cards reworked to disappear after 30 days
- Entirely costume-based Cash Shop
- Max ASPD: 190
- Instant Cast: 150 Dex
- Minimum skill delay: 200ms
- Potion delay: 150ms
- Host based in Dallas, Texas, USA
- With 1500+ hats, 70+ hairstyles, and hundreds of new color palettes, you have plenty of options available to customize your character the way you've always wanted to!
- Rise! Be Reborn again as a High Novice once you've reached the maximum level, and exchange points for exclusive items through the Rising Shop.
- Rebalanced XP Party Maps: Tired of always seeing the same landscapes? Want more variety? We've increased the XP on certain less-used maps to give you more leveling choices during your adventure!
- Daily XP Spotlight Events: Enjoy solo leveling? A different map receives an XP bonus every day!
- An exclusive Crafting System, designed to help you obtain your equipment through alternative means, like partying and events.
- Retooled refinement bonuses
- Exclusive Master Account storage, allowing hassle-free movement of items between different accounts!
- Daily Login System
- Worldwide Proxy Service and Ping Reduction functionalities
- An exclusive anti-nodelay system called Frostdelays, allowing you to use skills on the server like if you had 0 ping!
- Weekly maintenances, to regularly keep the game updated and bug-free!
@commands, @showdelay, @showexp, @hominfo, @homstats, @mobinfo, @iteminfo, @whodrops, @time, @jailtime, @packetfilter, @refresh, @request, @noask, @autoloot, @alootid, @autoloottype, @channel, @help, @me, @pettalk, @homtalk, @battleinfo, @whosell, @whobuy, @news [...]
- Enhanced DDoS Protection and Mitigation System, provided by Limestone, a hosting company in Texas.
- Client protected by our own development team
- Server-side anti-freewalk system
- Effective anti-bot system
- Warper with free warps to any town
- Storage Assistants in front of every dungeon entrance
- Job Changer, but with zeny rewards for first-time completion of job quests
- Reset Girl with free stat and skill resets until level 80
- Dead Branch Room Manager
- Guild Engineer, for access to the Guild Item Binding System, Guild Storage security, and the resetting of Guild Skills.
- Enchanter, who can enchant any armor except Valkyrian Armor
- Card Combiner
You can view the full list of custom NPCs here.
- New Onboarding Novice Grounds and Clan System
- Translated Renewal content to fit Pre-Renewal conditions
- Regular events and varied quests
- Unique Instances: Endless Cellar, OGH, Octopus, Bossnia, Waves Modes...and much more!
- Weekly Endless Tower & Endless Cellar leaderboards with rewards for the fastest team to complete them!
- Dynamic monster spawn rates
- Bonus experience for parties that stops increasing after 6 members
- Economy inflation prevention
- Revisited Smithing System
- Revisited Hunting Quests System
- Revisited Socket Enchanting System
- Unique anti-grief and anti-KS systems
- PvP Arena NPC with warps to 3 different arenas: No Potions, Free for All, Instanced Duel
- Entirely new and revisited Battlegrounds with a dynamic party queue system, for better team balance.
- Supremacy (Revisited Conquest)
- Capture the Flag
- Guild Antagonist System: PvP whenever, wherever, against your selected opponents!
- An unrestricted War of Emperium on Saturdays, from 15:00 to 17:00 GMT+0 server time
- Guild Capacity: 76
- Alliances Allowed
- Supplies obtained via Battlegrounds do not work during this War of Emperium
- A competitive War of Emperium on Sundays
- Guild Capacity: 36
- An exclusive God Items Challenge: Steal existing God Items from your opponents!
- A Ragnarok World Championships (RWC) Platform, with monthly GvG events and juicy rewards!
- An additional WoE-Ready Platform for Pre-Trans War of Emperiums
Read more about PvP on Rise of Midgard in this post.
- eAthena emulation for Storm Gust and Lord of Vermillion
- Official behavior for Meteor Storm and Land Protector interaction, every Meteor remains independent.
- Official behavior for Sharp Shooting, but splash damage lines are fixed.
- Mind Breaker and Provoke work on allies in War of Emperium only
- Old behavior of Claymore & Blast Mine
- Twilight Alchemy works like Pharmacy, but brews a total of 200 potions or bottles at once, or as many as you’re able to.
- The effects of cooked food persist after death
- Fallen Bishop Hibram Card effect is now: 10% bonus Matk, +25% damage vs demi-human and angel, -50% Max SP.
- Golden Thief Bug Card works everywhere besides in PvP & BG. It doesn’t block Dispell in WoE.
- Automatic @autotrade upon disconnection
- Zeny is account-based
You can find a more comprehensive list of changes here.
EXTRA CLIENT FUNCTIONALITIES
- Integrated RCX/SRH, which comes with /fps /m2e /skillrange
- Internal /ping command
- Custom /effect function
- Instant Refresh function
- Movement ping delay removal option
- No ping delay on equipment swapping and item activation
You can find more information about our extra client functionalities here.